Sunday 13 September 2015

THE FACE: WINGED LINER, BOLD LIPS. [WINTER EDIT]



Who doesn't love a good bold lip and winged liner? Simple yet a good statement look for winter. When picking a good bold lipstick, I pick the one that has blue undertone. It helps with making my teeth appear a lot whiter. It also complements my skin tone best as supposed to a warmer shade.
I have to have a good pink lipstick! Maybelline's Color Drama lip pencil in 'Pink So Chic' is the perfect match from heaven! It gives me a more girly and dainty look and is a level up to my usual nude brown lips. A good red lip makes a woman feel dominant! I narrowed my favorites down to two shades. One being a bright red from Australis Velourlips Matte Cream in 'NY-CEE'. This is by far the most long wearing matte lipstick I own. It fires down to a matte finish. However, it can be extremely drying so I suggest applying a lip mask/ lip balm before hand. The second red lip is from Revlon Matte's range in the shade 'Fabulous Fig'. It is a brick red which is a bit more towards warmer shade. I love the brown undertone it has and I've worn this throughout winter last year. The last one is my recent purchase, and that is MAC lipstick in 'Hang-Up'. It is a berry tone vampy red which surprisingly I like! It complements well with a winged liner look and it brings a very bold statement to my overall winter look (since I only wear black/grey).

What I love about a good bold lipstick? It is effortless and puts your lazy makeup days on fleek! Yes I said on fleek! It is my favorite day to night saviour as 99% of the time I don't bother with redoing my make-up. 

top left: Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil || top right: Australis Velourlips Matte Lip Cream
bottom left: Revlon Matte Lipstick    ||   bottom right: MAC Lipstick


Thanks for stopping by!

Remember, "Always be BEYOUTIFUL"


xx







4 comments:

  1. All of those lipsticks look so good on you! I love a good bold lip x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like every girl must have a good bold lip! Thank you. xx

      Delete
  2. The bottom right looks like marsala! I love your everyday look! You should do a tutorial sometime! I'd pin it for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you.. Still working on my back drop, lighting and angling.. Soon will have to post an in depth tutorial either on a video format or writing. :)

      Delete