Saturday 26 September 2015

THE FACE: Everyday Neutral ft. Urban Decay NAKED 2


The first ever palette I bought when I was first getting into makeup and probably my favorite from the other ones that Urban Decay came out with. It is the Urban Decay NAKED 2 palette which is a mixture of shimmery taupe-hued neutral shades. Urban Decay's shimmer shades are always on point - texture, pigment, shade variety. 
Out of 12 shades, my go-to shades are Tease for the crease/transition, Halfbaked for lid color, Bootycall for highlight, and alternating Snakebite and Busted for crease color/outer v. This has been my go-to smokey eye since it is quick, fuss free, and I can just slap it on the go! Sometimes I would use other shades such as Suspect or YDK for all over lid color for lazy days. My favorite thing about this palette is , its travel friendly packaging! Comes with a big mirror and a dual ended eye brush which helps pack on and blend the eyeshadow. 

Which NAKED palette is your favorite?


Other products used:

ChiChi Cosmetics Super BB Cream in Tanned

MAC Mineralize SkinFinish Powder in Dark Deepest

MAC Powder Blush in Melba

HOURGLASS Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light

Collection Liquid Eyeliner in Black

MAC Lipstick in Brave

Origins Ginzeng Brightening Mascara in Black

BH Cosmetics Brow Kit in Medium


Thanks for stopping by!
xx








2 comments: