Monday 24 August 2015

#OOTD: Marie Wears THE BLACK Trench


Trench Coat: Lippy Wrap Coat from Wildpair

Ripped Jeans: Levis

Black Tank: Factory

Shoes: Bronx from Wildpair


It took about a month to finally shoot another outfit of the day. This is my biggest insecurity and weakness simply because I don't know how to pose without feeling awkward. Or I don't know how to find the right angling, when you're working alone. I was heading to town this day, and of course I had to rock another trench coat and this time it is in black! You can never go wrong with black as it goes with everything! Mind you, I still love the camel trench I bought weeks ago, but black for me is a must have! 

I purchased this trench coat at Wildpair. The material is made out of soft felt, which is relatively heavy but not thick enough for freezing cold days. I suggest pairing it with knitwear underneath. There are so many ideas that pops in my mind on how to style this trench coat! Ofcourse it has to include sneakers, boots, and high heels! As for this photo, I chose to wear an all black outfit and paired with a grey open toe wedge sandals as the weather is somewhat bearable (getting closer to spring). It instantly lifts this plain outfit, making it appear put together. Since the outfit is all black, I played with different textures - ripped jeans, worn out/faded tank top, and the waterfall effect that the trench coat gives. 



Thanks for stopping by!

Remember to Always Feel BEAUTIFUL!

xx












No comments:

Post a Comment