Wednesday 29 July 2015

THE FACE: Back with the Old


It has been awhile since I did this series in my blog. Recently, I have been reorganising my makeup drawers. To my surprise, I found products that I love that I used to love when I was just getting into makeup. If you are a makeup lover/hoarder, you start to accumulate products and get with the trend you forget the products that used to be your jam.

One of them is the NAKED 2 palette! Oh boy, I forgot how much I love this palette! This used to be my everyday for smokey eyes whether it is day or night! The shadows are pigmented, but if you are not into metallic shadows, you won't like this palette. Origins Ginzeng Brightening mascara is my number one favorite mascara! It gives the most natural looking lashes with its natural bristles, it coats every lashes and make them look fluttery and volumized. For the base, Chi Chi Super BB cream is my go-to. It gives the most coverage for a BB cream! M.A.C 's Mineralize Powder is the best! I used Dark Deepest as my everyday bronzer. To add that blushing glow to my face, I used M.A.C's Ambering Rose which gives the most flattering pop of color especially for medium to dark skin tones. Concealing my under eyes is a must because of lack of sleep. So this Maybelline Age Rewind concealer comes in handy! Another discovery is the Chi Chi Creamy Matte Liquid lipstick. It is not overly matte and what I love about this lipstick is it is moisturizing and lasts for the whole day! To make sure my brows are on point, I used this trusty BH Cosmetics brow kit palette in medium


Thanks for stopping by!
Remember, always feel beautiful. xx










No comments:

Post a Comment