Wednesday 26 August 2015

THE FACE: Inlined with Purple



 I've gone off wearing eyeshadow as it takes quite a bit of time especially when I'm only going to work then home. Mascara, full coverage face, tinted lip balm, brows, and a bit of bronzer are the usual ingredients to my everyday look. 

Today, I decided to change my usual look and incorporated a bit of color which can still be wearable. Essence cosmetics is one of my favorite drugstore brand. The price range is crazy cheap, but the quality is amazing! I found this Essence long lasting eye pencil in the shade '16 Coolest Chic' at the back of my drawer, so I thought I would put it to use. Purple goes best with dark drown eyes and i love the fact that you can go all glammed up or down with this color. For such an affordable price, this eyeliner performs amazing! Glides on smoothly, very pigmented, and it is able to give a sleek line which makes it easier to do a winged liner! The retractable packaging is my favorite part because I don't have to worry about carrying a sharpener. Essence cosmetics is available at Farmers (New Zealand department store). 




Other products used:

Chi Chi BB Cream in Tanned

Rimmel Translucent Powder

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in Dark Deepest

Carmex lipbalm

BH Cosmetics Brow Kit in Medium

Origins Ginzeng Brightening Mascara


Thanks for stopping by!

Remember, Always Feel BEAUTIFUL!

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment