Monday 31 August 2015

Current Favorites: WINTER PRE-MAKEUP BASE


Winter season takes a toll on everyone especially when it comes to skin. The environment feels too dry, and cold which sucks out all the moisture off your skin leaving it dehydrated and dull. It can also cause tendencies where your skin condition changes. My skin type is normally oily, but during winter season it changes to combination oily/sensitive. 
I discovered six products that works well with my skin during winter season. Ideally, these products are the ones I use before I cake up on makeup. It gives me a flawless base, and fakes the appearance of a well rested skin. Since I do all the heavy duty cleansing and treatments at night time, I only want to remove dirt that built up overnight. For that, I like using the Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water which I did a blog post on (read here). It makes cleansing easier and rinse free! No matter how oily you are, moisturizing your skin is still a must! To help control my oils, this MAC Oil Control Lotion does wonders! On top of that, I like using the Clarins Beauty Balm Flash to help brighten my dull skin and also helps on giving me a smooth base before foundation. Crusty under eye is not cute, so to combat that I use the Body Shop Aloe Eye Defense which is Essie Button approved! It gives off a cooling and refreshing feeling which helps reduce my puffy under eye. To further brighten my eye, Origins Ginzing Refreshing Eye Cream. This eye cream has a sheen which helps highlight under eye area, faking that 8 hour sleep look! In rescuing my chapped lips, I rotate my lip balms depending on which ones I find first. But recently, I cannot seem to put down the Carmex lip balm! It is minty, moisturizing, and the moisture locks in for good 5 hours!

Thanks for stopping by!

Remember, Always Feel BEAUTIFUL!

xx











No comments:

Post a Comment