Tuesday 1 September 2015

BEAUTY GRAB: REN Clearcalm 3 Replenishing Gel Cream


Ren Clean Skincare is one of the skincare brands that I have been eyeing for quite sometime. Some of the UK bloggers I subscribed to raves about this skincare brand like no other. I went to Mecca Cosmetica exactly 3 weeks ago to see what the brand's range has to offer. For reference, I have oily/ acne-prone skin with a bit of sensitivity here and there. 


First Ren Clean Skincare product I've ever purchased was the Vita Mineral Active 7 Eye Gel which I did a blog post about (read here). Having blemished skin and irritated skin, thought I would give the Clearcalm 3 range a try. This is the Replenishing Gel Cream, which 
you can purchase REN Clean Skincare from Mecca Cosmetica (RRP: $48 NZD).  The descriptions of the line matches to the things I'm concerned about and what my skin needs. It is gel formulated that leaves the skin replenished (hence the name), calm, while combating the signs of breakouts and irritation.

left: BEFORE || right: AFTER 3 weeks of consistent use
The comparison between two photos says a lot! The small bumps and rough texture of my skin diminished. Not only that, the dark spots caused by acne scars lightened which is amazing!

 From Mecca Cosmetica's website, it listed few results after consistent use.

*Replenishes & soothes tight, sensitive skin without oiliness
- I would have to give this one a tick! After 3 weeks of use, I definitely notice that my skin is not irritated, but moisturized!

*Combats appearance of breakouts & blemishes
- Definitely! I have not seen any breakouts and big cystic acnes since using this product. I have also notice that my face is smoother than usual. 

*Reduces appearance of redness & pigmented scars. 
- I must say, it did lightened the pigmented scars I have. It also reminds me of the La Roshe Posay Effaclar Duo in terms of demising redness and scars. And it is $10 cheaper! 

According to the instructions, you only need to use it in either morning or night, but I like to use it for both! It maximizes the effect that way. 


The packaging comes in a sturdy plastic bottle which is travel friendly and it does come with a pump! My favorite part about the packaging is, no product will go to waste. The bottom bit helps push up the product for less wastage! And no cutting through the packaging to scoop out all remaining product! yay!

Thanks for stopping by!
xx










No comments:

Post a Comment