Monday 29 June 2015

THE FACE: Everyday Brown Lips


I used to be an avid lover of pink lips all year round. Overtime I've grown out of it and have been embracing a more neutral look with hints of color here and there. My everyday face is usually composed of the same products except for foundation which I like to switch from time to time depending on how my skin is doing.
Lately, I've been reaching my M.A.C's Velvet Teddy a lot and it never fails to amuse me. It is seriously the best nude shade! I like to pair it with Essence lipliner 'Natural' which is a perfect match to the lipstick! As for the face, I'm currently enjoying Garnier Perfect Blur to blur my pores and give me a smooth canvas before foundation. It doesn't full on blurs everything but it works well for me on everyday basis. For foundation, this Loreal Infallible foundation is great! It leaves a satin finish and does not feel heavy on the skin. I also love the fact that it is transfer resistant. The only downside is, it makes me oily after 3 hours of wear, so I have to constantly blot and powder. I almost forgot how great MakeUp Academy (MUA) eyeshadows are! I busted out this custom palette which I put together, and I love it! It is from their Fashionista collection. The only downside is, the size of face powders are identical to the size of eyeshadows. Other than that, it is very pigmented, creamy, and blends smoothly! For bronzing and contouring, I adore this Australis AC ON TOUR Kit which is totally affordable! You have to be super light handed with this powder as it can get real muddy easily! A duo fibre brush is ideal to use with this powder. I only used the bronzer to bring color to my face without making it look flat. I did not go for dramatic contour since it is a more natural daytime look. I'm not a fan of false lashes though I would love to master the application one day. I went back to using the Origins Ginzeng Brightening mascara. The effect that this mascara gives to my lashes is stunning! It makes my lashes long and fluttery as well as give it a bit of volume! Totally a fan!

Forgive the appearance of my skin. I have been breaking out like no other and it is still recovering.

 xo







No comments:

Post a Comment