Sunday 28 June 2015

iPhone Snaps & Bits Autmn / Winter 2015


This past few months has been quite full on. I don't know where the days has gone but I can't believe its half a year already! Work has pretty much taken over my life which is a good or bad thing. Good because I get to save extra, bad because I don't have time to do other things. In between day offs I've been out and about and luckily it always falls on a sunny day. 

Coffee is my energy booster and I love going to cafes that serves great coffee! I also like the fact that I can enjoy sipping on a cuppa whilst listening to background music with a notepad. It makes me think creatively. Sunny days also calls for long walks which I enjoy dearly. And oh Tumblr has been my other obsession, it inspired me to do leg selfies which you can see all over social media! (Not to mention that I've been wearing my sneakers non stop!).

What have you been up to lately?









xo









No comments:

Post a Comment