Sunday 21 June 2015

#OOTD: Marie Wears Camel Trench


I've been meaning to post about this trench coat for forever but the weather did not permit. Thank goodness for the sun today! Trench coat is becoming a thing this winter. It makes any outfit look chic and warm whether it is dressed up or down. For some reason it gives me that grungy vibe when wearing a trench coat, and that is my inspiration for this outfit.

A little back story, if you guys follow me on Instagram or Tumblr I have been obsessed with ripped jeans and trench coats for a long while! It took a lot of searching to be able to find the trench that would suit my height and not make me look like I drowned in yards and yards of fabric! I found this coat from WildPair, tried it on and fell in love! It has the perfect length and fit (though I wished I got a bigger size). Originally, I wanted a black trench but since brown is my favorite color, I could not pass on this one. A perfect item to match with booties or even sneakers which is on trend as of late. It is definitely a staple item to add in your closet as it won't go out of style. 


| |Top: United Colors of Benetton Knit Crop||Jeans: Goldie Ripped Jeans||Coat: Goldie||Boots: Tony Bianco||






xo









No comments:

Post a Comment