Thursday 2 October 2014

iPhone SNAPS & BITS : Birthday Dinner, Mexican, etc.












As many of you probably know, we love to eat out when we can. My favorite thing to do on my days off is to venture and find a new place to have lunch/dinner. For me experiencing different vibe, environment, music, and interior is therapeutic. I love love September! Not only because it is my birthday month, but I also get to reflect on how blessed and grateful I am each year. not to mention, it is start of spring season down under! Yay for summer! These photos pretty much sums up my month of September.

* Celebrated my birthday with a casual dinner date with the boyfriend

*Went to the original Patrisha's Pie store. If you live in Wellington, you know how good their pies are!

*Discovered a new Mexican Cafe called La Boca Loca (located at  19 Park Road, Miramar, Wellington). Their food is pretty amazing!

*Favorite fashion piece as of now is ripped boyfriend jeans. They are the most comfortable jeans I own.

*Ocfourse I have to have my favorite salmon toasted bagel from Maranui Cafe!

What were your September highlights?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx




No comments:

Post a Comment