Wednesday 6 January 2016

WHAT'S IN MY CLUTCH? | SUMMER EDIT


I used to be one who would carry a massive bag filled with receipts, rubbish, and other things that aren't necessary. After a few years, I've down sized and went for a small bucket bag which can fit enough things but not too hard to carry around. I still carry it from time to time but I realised that I always carry two things with me when I'm out and about - phone & wallet. From then on, I moved on from basically carrying any huge bag.

Clutch bags weren't a thing back then but I actually sported one back in high school! I would just carry pens, ID, and blotting sheets then I'm set for the day. Fast forward now, clutch bags are everywhere from high end fashion, to street style, etc. Personally, they are the best thing invented after a wallet! It is not too big where you can fit your head, and it is definitely not too small where you can't fit anything but cards. Status Anxiety does really good quality clutches but I have yet to purchase my very own. For now, I settled with my Tony Bianco clutch. You guys probably know from last year that I was over the heels involve with the bucket bag I got from Tony Bianco. I purchased this clutch from The Iconic last year and I'm sorry I can't remember the style. 

I recently went on a trip with family and was suffering from a real bad sunburned face. So I packed my Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream to help moisturise my chapped lips, and dry patches. It did a pretty great job on keeping my lips and face moisturised. My face was extremely itchy and painful but this cream soothe it instantly. Since it is summer time and can get a bit hot, I love to slather myself with the Evian Facial Spray. It refreshes and hydrates my skin. It also gives a cooling effect which is perfect for out and about. I do have oily skin especially around the T-zone. To help mattify my skin and add a little bit of coverage, I always have my MAC Studio Fix Powder whom i love and can always rely on hot days. Lastly, the gems I found at a Gallery / Sculpture store in Hawkes Bay. I love how dainty they look and I can actually pair it with literally anything! The copper and silver charms are quite different and I love that it comes in a silver bead. 

Ofcourse, apart from that I do slip in my cards, and phone. I really love this clutch as it can be worn casually or for night outs. it also comes with a wristlet which will keep it nice and tucked in my hand securely. Products mentioned above never leave these clutch unless I take a huge bag. 



Thanks for stopping by!
xx










2 comments:

  1. Clutch is one of my fav handbag, yours is so pretty !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Me too and I'm glad I transitioned from carrying a luggage bag into something very small and practical!

      Delete