Monday 21 December 2015

THE HOLIDAY FACE | Pomegranate Punk


Third instalment for my THE HOLIDAY FACE series. For this look, I went into the dark side and created a little edgy / bold look. This look is night out appropriate but hey it's makeup so you can definitely wear it whenever you want!

I didn't want to dive into the grays and black straight away, since that is basically the kind of look I go for whenever I want a smokey eye look. Instead, I challenged myself and went for a burgundy / maroon-ish shade. The inspiration of this eye look came from the Maybelline Color Tattoo eyeshadow in 'Pomegranate Punk'. It is such a unique shade! To match the cream eyeshadow, I used the more warmer burgundy shades from the BH Cosmetics Special Occasion palette. To complement the purple tone of the cream eyeshadow, I applied the NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Lavender' to brighten up the eyes and pull the look together. Since we are in that purple, pinky kind of shade, I opted for a pinky beige nude lipstick which is from Milani Color Statement in 'Nude Creme'.

I love how this look turned out and is definitely a candidate for NYE look!








 Thanks for stopping by!
xx
 






No comments:

Post a Comment