Saturday 2 January 2016

THE HOLIDAY FACE | Rock Metal Eyes , Brown Lips


Finally I get to try the studio light I purchased from forever ago. I think I kind of like the way the photos turned out! It does not fully wash me off and also you can actually see the colours of my eyeshadows this time! My fourth look using the BH Cosmetics Special Occasion palette. This look was supposed to go up before Christmas but due to holidays and it kinda pushed it back. But this look can definitely be worn on NYE!

I was originally going for a holographic look by using one of the eyeshadows with different flex of color, but it didn't really show up opaque enough so I ended up having to pile on a mixture of metallic taupe shade & copper metallic shade. Surprisingly, it turned out pretty good! I wanted a little bit of warmth into the eyeshadow look, so I added the a slight wash of the maroon shade mixed with brown. To fully smoke out the look, I used the black shade to add more depth as well as add more edge and umpff. To finish it off, winged liner is a must have for this and a pair of falsies. But since my lashes are reasonably long and I want the eyeshadows to stand out, I only did a couple of coats of my fave mascara. As for the lips, I went with a brown nude lipstick. Surprise, surprise, it is MAC's Velvet Teddy topped off with NYX Butter Gloss in 'Eclair'. 





Thanks for stopping by!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment