Saturday 21 November 2015

THE FACE | Summer Asian Flower


Hurray for summer! Except here in Wellington, we're still in 12 degree weather at most 15 if the weather is bright and sunny! Pink lips used to be my go-to lipstick paired with subtle smokey eye and  winged liner. I don't know what happened but for some odd reason I diverted to wearing nudes. 
Funny thing is, I was cleaning and organising my drawers when I saw a tray full of pink lipsticks! I picked the brightest shade I own and it is 'Asian Flower' from MAC Cosmetics. It is from their sheen supreme line which has the creamiest and softest texture. It glides on the lips like butter, and has a glossy finish which is perfect for everyday wear. However, if you are looking for a long lasting lipstick, this is not for you. I find that because of how creamy the formula is, it has a tendency to slip, slide, and rub off. But on the good side, it leaves a nice tint of pink to the lips. I would suggest a good lipliner before hand to ensure that the lipstick would last than the norm.








Thanks for stopping by!
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment