Thursday 19 November 2015

THE FACE | I'm starting to fall for falsies


False eyelashes is something I'm never a fan of when it comes to makeup. It normally takes me 30 minutes to apply both lashes which some may sound so bizarre! Well I don't use it as often as any girls do. I'm quite lucky to have fairly long lashes where mascara is more than enough to accentuate any makeup look I do.  But I've noticed that it makes any eye makeup appear sexier, bolder, and more finish!

Me being a false lashes noob, I ventured on Ebay to find the best looking lashes at a great price. Voila! I found a pack with 5 pairs of wispy false lashes for under $3 with free shipping! Now that's what I call a bargain! I was hesitant at first to purchase this false lashes, because Ebay is such a hit or miss website. The lashes took 2 weeks to arrive which is pretty darn fast considering it came from across the world! The quality is very comparable to Ardell or Glam by Manicare false eyelashes! It has invisible bands which is great, and it feels like feather! The style is called 'cross' which appears to have that criss cross hairs to appear natural. I loved that the end is a bit winged out to help open the eyes a bit. It is also a bit thicker towards the band to create a fuller, voluminous effect. I've used one pair, and have reused it for more than 5 times and it is still in good shape! Highly recommend if you're one to wear false lashes everyday! It is pocket friendly and you get a ton of use on what you pay for!

(The seller's name is  greatseller66. Click here to see more details and purchase a pair!)





Thanks for stopping by!
xx








5 comments:

  1. These lashes look beautiful on you! I bought some recently and I'm yet to be brave enough to actually wear them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I suck at applying false lashes I swear! I was worried it would look very stiff and straight up fake but surprisingly this pair feels like feather! I reckon try it and see how it looks on you. Lashes gives life to any makeup look! xx

      Delete
  2. I don't get falsies but my mom and sisters wear them on occasion. Seeing your post makes me want to try! I just use Maybelline's Hyper Curl mascara which I got for PHP 150 ($3.33) on sale. I checked the link, they don't ship to Philippines. Thanks for the tip. Does it feel weird with the eye glue or it just feels natural? I always think falsies are heavy thus I refrained from them.

    Iris @ Earth Love Skin
    www.earthloveskin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you apply too much glue then it can clump up and even glue your real lashes together. I suggest putting the glue in your knuckle and swipe the false lashes band, it would get enough glue for the strip lashes. As for the false lashes, they do feel really light. It may take a little bit of getting used to when you're first starting out. :)

      Delete
  3. I don't get falsies but my mom and sisters wear them on occasion. Seeing your post makes me want to try! I just use Maybelline's Hyper Curl mascara which I got for PHP 150 ($3.33) on sale. I checked the link, they don't ship to Philippines. Thanks for the tip. Does it feel weird with the eye glue or it just feels natural? I always think falsies are heavy thus I refrained from them.

    Iris @ Earth Love Skin
    www.earthloveskin.com

    ReplyDelete