Sunday 15 November 2015

Everyday Bag Essentials


Working 8 hours everyday can sometimes require a lot of emergency kits. Well atlas for me. I hate to be one who is asking for things that a lot of people probably don't have in their bag. So I created my very own bag essentials for just in case purposes. 
Whenever I wear makeup, I don't typically carry all the products I used for touch ups. As long as I have a blotting paper and face powder I'm pretty much good to go. Mainly because I use products before hand that will for sure last all day and require no touch ups. My favourite go-to is my trusty MAC Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder. It gives me a bit of coverage, and help mattify my greasy as face! Lip balm is a must for me! Having chapped lips all day is not pretty darn good. Worst is when it's peeling and whenever I drink or try to eat anything sour or spicy, it hurts! To try to avoid that from happening, I make sure I have lip balm at all times. Fun fact: I have about 7 lip balms laying around the house or chilling in my other bags. I switch it out between Lucas PawPaw Ointment which is a multipurpose ointment, Carmex Lip Balm, and as of now Clarins Moisture Replenishing Lip Balm



For those of you who follow me on Twitter (@meetmariee), I used to complain on how bad I am in applying contact lens! The struggle is real when it takes you 20 minutes to pop contacts in one eye! Call me stupid, but I'm not a fan of things poking in my eye. But I didn't give up and kept trying every single day, and I can finally say that I'm a pro at applying contact lenses! 2 minutes max for both eyes! Weeehoo! So now I can finally work properly without having to worry about my glasses getting caught! To keep my eyes moist, I have to bring contact solution with me anywhere I go! And how cute is this hippo contact lens case!?

Another thing, I feel like every girl should have in there essential kit is tampons! You never know when you would need them! Or be a good friend that comes to the rescue! I always make sure I have at least 3 tampons with me. I don't know 3 but one is never enough! My favourite kind of tampon is the ones with plastic applicator! And occasionally, I would have sanitary wipes too!

Oh and never forget some sort of breath freshener! It may be a gum, strips, or spray! I forgot to include it in the photo because I finish it all off! HAHA. But my favourite form of breathe freshener is the Listerine  Fresh Burst Oral Care Strips. Keeps your breath nice and fresh all through out the day! *wink*




I love how everything fits in this makeup bag! And I can squeeze in a few more extras if I want to! I wouldn't say I can't live without these products, but it definitely helps me get through out the day without having to worry about one thing! This can also double as my emergency kit if I unexpectedly did extra hours at work or so. 

What do you guys carry in your everyday bag?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment