Monday 23 November 2015

THE FACE | Going Icy Blue with FLORMAR



Color is not something I gravitate towards when it comes to eye makeup. I find it tricky to find colourful shades that would suit my face or entire look in general. Neutral is my zone but sometimes it won't hurt to go a bit overboard. I'm quite proud of myself for slowly incorporating colours into my makeup. This is the second colourful look I did and it feels and looks amazing!
Enough blabber! I've never owned a monochrome eyeshadow quad up until recently. Flormar Professional Makeup's eyeshadow quartet was one of products that was included in Lust Have It October beauty bag. The quad is called, Pretty Compact Quartet Eyeshadow. Packaging comes in pink detachable compact which is quite sturdy, however its looking a bit cheap. That doesn't bother me though, because the product itself is amazing! The one I got is in shade P042, which is composed of 3 different shades of blue and a white eyeshadow. All shades are matte which I totally appreciate. The eyeshadows are very pigmented even with just one tap! I was quite intrigued because looking at it from the pan, it has a possibility of being chalky and powdery. It's a total opposite with this one! It glides on smoothly, blends well, and very opaque. 

It got a little bit intimidating because the colours are so vibrant. Originally, I was going for a pop of coloured liner, but I didn't want to be too safe so I went all out and created a blue smokey eye!   To my surprise, it turned out to be good! *pat on the back* Longevity is on point! I tested by wearing it for 5 hours and the colours are still intact and opaque! 

To check out more colours and other FLORMAR products, head over to their website by clicking here.







Thanks for stopping by!
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment