Friday 27 November 2015

UNBOXING | Lust Have It! October Beauty Bag 2015

*affiliate post*


A wee bit late but here's another unboxing of Lust Have It beauty bag! Every month the bag contents just keeps getting better and better! I've definitely accumulated my favourite products! Summer time and it is all about that glow and pop of color. 
If you don't already know, Lust Have It is an Australian based beauty subscription that brings out the new products from every brand may it be known and unknown to all the beauty lusties! For $19.95 per month, you get 5-6 deluxe sample size products delivered right at your door. More information can be found from their website (click here) including other beauty subscription boxes they offer. Also I have a discount code down below to get $5 off your first month!


On to the contents of the bag. Let's start with makeup which is my favourite content of the bag!

SUNSET STROBE Natural Highlighter - This product may be a collaboration with Lust Have It. I don't have the full information because the card was not included with my bag.  This highlighter is a champagne gold highlighter which is the kind of shade I've been searching for! The shade reminds me so much of The Balm Mary Loumanizer but a bit subtle. This product is great to perfect that summer glow! Funny enough because when I swatched this product, it looked natural and not very sheeny or intense. It gives off a nice natural glow which I've been recently loving. 


FLORMAR Pretty Compact Eyeshadow Quartet - Looking for fun summer color? This eyeshadow quad is perfection! I have to admit this is the type of eyeshadow I would stay away from. But when I tried it for the first time? I fell involve! Surprisingly it did suit me after all! The pigmentation is on point and totally blendable. I did a blog post solely about this eyeshadow quad. Click here to read.


FLORMAR Nail Enamel - My nails are holiday ready, thanks to this nail polish! The color screams holiday with its shimmery sheen and burgundy color. 


HAIR & ME Hair Rejuvenation Treatment - 100 % Oil based pre shampoo treatment that is designed to repair, moisturise, strengthen hair & scalp, encourage hair growth, cut down blow drying time, and control frizz! After dying my hair dark, it felt and looked  a lot healthier! The only thing is it is still frizzy! I'm excited to try this hair treatment to see if all the claims works. What I like about this kind of packaging is the practicality, how compact it is, and travel friendly! 


BIODERMA Soothing Cream - A gentle moisturiser that is suitable for normal to combination skin. Bioderma is a great brand especially for sensitive skin. I've sampled their micellar cleansing water before and it is such a great product! The only downside is the price and accessibility especially if you're living in New Zealand. 


They also sneaked in a few treats in October's beauty bag! Personally, I'm not a fan of chocolates but this chocolate candy is a great addition! It is guilt free snack which I'm sure every girl lusts over! And it is low carb with no added sugar! Another Skin Magic Tea which I have yet to try! It goes well with the sweet treat to enjoy your afternoon arvo. 


This bag is full of enticing products that I'm so excited to play with! Well except for the eyeshadow quad which was the first thing I swatched! Another great beauty bag, and I can finally say that I'm all sorted for this summer!

Thanks for stopping by!
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment