Saturday 14 November 2015

THE FACE | Copper POP of Color ft. Brixton Brown


I hauled the Rimmel London 5 eyeshadow palette in Brixton Brown awhile back and did a blog post about how much I love the palette! (read here). In today's look, I decided to spice it up and come up with a different look that is spring/summer appropriate.
We all know, a good pop of colour is the thing when the warmer weather hits! It may be on the lips, lids, or cheeks. As a neutral lover, I often catch myself holding back with colours. This palette however has a great mix of colours and look at that copper shade though!? Isn't it gorgeous?


For the base, I went back to using Loreal Paris Infallible foundation. I almost forgot how much I love this foundation! It gives me up to full coverage and has a demi matte finish. For this look, I just sheered it out with beauty blender because I kind of want my imperfections to peek through. I then set it with my trusty bareMinerals Powder Foundation. To contour and highlight, Australis Highlighting & Contouring palette is amazing! I did have a love and hate relationship with this palette because it can be muddy. The trick is to go very light handed and build it up gradually. And for my lipstick, I busted out MAC Cosmetics lipstick in Brave to give that bright, more springy look. 




Thanks for stopping by!
xx 












No comments:

Post a Comment