Sunday 8 November 2015

BEAUTY GRAB | Rimmel Eyeshadow Quad


Rimmel London is one of the best drugstore brand that I adore so much. I mainly love their face products, mascara, and lip products (specifically the lipliners). I was watching a video of Hello October once where she mentioned a Rimmel London eyeshadow palette in the shade 'Brixton Brown'.
Fast forward today, I just opened the palette for swatching and I'm amazed on how pigmented and gorgeous the shades are! My favourite would have to be the coppery red shade (which I'm guessing is the pop of colour of the palette), and the gorgeous champagne highlight!

This palette can qualify for travelling! I could seriously think of different looks from day to night with just this palette. I forgot how much it costs, but I would say less than $20NZD. The shades have satin finish, except for the highlight and copper shade which has a pearly sheen. The packaging is not obviously the best, but the size does! It is almost the same size as a credit card. I would most likely go out and purchase other shades of the Rimmel London eyeshadow palette! 






Thanks for stopping by!
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment