Thursday 5 November 2015

Current Favourites | Going Dewy for Spring!


For everyday wear, I like to spice up things and rotate in between products that works great depending on how my skin is behaving. At the moment, I have been into "less is more" look with a bit of glow than my usual matte look. I do have oily skin, but I kind of like to keep a little dew on the right places. 
As featured from my everyday base routine for spring (acne-prone skin) blog post, read here NARS Radiant Tinted Moisturiser has been my everyday base. It does not give me a full coverage, but it gives back hydration to my moisture deprived skin due to acne spot treatments. The coverage is descent and I actually like that everything is not fully covered. It looks more natural in a sense allowing my skin to breathe. To apply, I use a damp beauty blender or my magic hands to work the product into the skin. Often times, I don't powder at all so I use beauty blender to kind of mattify and blot excess oil from the moisturiser. A couple of months ago,  I purchased the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder palette. And so far, I love love how it makes my skin look! It literally blurs ay imperfections, bronze, and even highlight! If you are looking for a natural glow, I highly recommend this palette. On days where I do feel like contouring, I use the Napoleon Perdis Highlight & Contour kit. It gives the most subtle contour as well as great for quick bronzing to give dimension & colour back to the face. The highlight shade not so much, but I do tend to use it for setting my eye primer! We all know that having a perfect skin is so impossible! To atleast keep my acne less swollen and visible, I use Clean & Clear Fast Clearing Spot Gel. It is salicylic acid based treatment which works great in my skin! For desperate measures, I tend to mix it with my daily moisturiser to make sure I cover the acne affected areas of my face. So far, it's great and I didn't have any bad reaction whatsoever. 




Thanks for stopping by!
xx








2 comments:

  1. I really really want one of those Ambient Lighting powders!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go for it! I do have oily skin and it this powder works great with my skin type! It also gives that Photoshop like effect on photos which I love!!

      Delete