Saturday 31 October 2015

VIDEO | VLOG! DAY OFF DO's #1 : Flashback Weekend Snippets




First of all, who's excited for the Rugby World Cup finals?! I'm not the biggest fan of rugby, but I'm definitely rooting for All Blacks (New Zealand rugby team) to bag the title! Here comes the weekend, and my cafe life begins! Fun fact, trying out coffees from different cafes is my weekend guilty pleasure! It helps me pick the best of the best! I also love the different feels, different cafes give and I definitely have my favorite spots I always go back to! 

Six months ago, I purchased my first ever action camera from Harvey Norman out of the whim! It is the dinkiest, cutest camera you'll ever see!! Behold my addition to my camera hoarding - POLAROID CUBE HD Action Camera! This thing takes a minute to get used to! As supposed to your standard cameras, this one does not have any built-in scree to preview stills and photos captured. It only has one button for everything. I won't go into much details about the specs because I'm sure you can find more on Google! LOL. But it comes with 124° wide-angle lens, 1080p HD Video, 6MP photos, built-in battery which records up to 90 minutes! For a little thing like this, I feel like everything is endlessly possible! I took this for a spin to show you guys a preview of my weekend.



Anyway hope you guys enjoy! Let me know what you think of my first ever VLOG! 




Thanks for stopping by!
xx










2 comments:

  1. I know I've said this before, but I'm saying it again! I love your video!!! Amazing. What software did you use to edit? I really admire how you update your blog so regularly. I'm backlogged with about a ton of posts right now (and still editing photos; have yet to upload the Palawan adventure + video)! Haha.

    Love you. Keep being awesome Cams!

    Iris
    www.earthloveskin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! To be honest I was out of it lately. Been feeling really tired and restless because of work. My mindset is all cluttered! Well I think you should! And hey! A collar would be awesome! xx

      Delete