Tuesday 12 May 2015

THE FACE: Neutral Look For Everyday




A look that I resort to whenever I go out to run errands, dinner dates, or for casual days. It literally takes me 10 minutes to do this makeup and that includes hair too! Effortless, quick, and fresh!  My favorite product to apply is the powder foundation from bareMinerals. It works great on my oily skin and it gives a luminous effect without looking flat or cake-y! I use a flat top kabuki brush to apply the powder and it gives a medium coverage. If I could only choose a few products for the rest of the year, I'm happy with these products and it does a great job at making me look presentable without trying too hard or piling on a lot of stuff. 

PS: I did film a video of me applying the products but I'm not sure if you guys would like it! Plus it was kind of a FAIL because most of the time it was out of focus or out of frame! Total novice LOL! Let me know if you're interested to see the video and will post it on the blog! 




xo








No comments:

Post a Comment