Wednesday 28 January 2015

iPhone Snaps & Bits: Kapiti Coast, Beach, Lavenders



I was pretty stoked that this year is one of the best summers we have for a very long time. One week of consecutive sunshine and intensely hot weather. Last weekend, we travelled up to Kapiti Coast to visit family and spent 3days in the area.
The weather was perfection and we decided to venture around and paid a visit to Lavender Creek Farm. It's great to see a place where they make everything from their own backyard. Later that day, we headed to Waikanae beach and it was stunning! It is not crowded like your typical summer hot spot i.e. Oriental Beach or Lyall Bay Beach at least in Wellington. I also did a bit of shopping which I will share in the upcoming blog post. 

Summer is probably my favorite season. I have to admit, I do complain about the scorching heat from time to time but everything else is spectacular. I feel like it is holiday everyday, and I have been laying by the beach often as I normally would. Also I have been sporting the no makeup face which such a big achievement for me considering that I feel insecure on how imperfect my skin is!











There you have the recap of what I've been to lately. 
How's your summer so far?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment