Sunday 14 December 2014

#OOTD No. 6: SEEING STRIPES


Top: Ally Fashion Longsleeve Stripe Top

Shoes: White Mountain

Bag: Atmos&Here

This rainy weather is taking a toll on me. Last week, we had good sunny days and this week it immediately turned into blah. I wish we can have a descent summer this year in Wellington. A couple of days ago, we got blessed with a lovely day. Though it was a bit chilly, I always take any opportunity  to wear shorts because why not!
For this day's activities consists of grocery and Christmas shopping, late brunch. Comfort is my priority as I love to walk a lot, so instead of rocking high heels I always opt for a pair of slip-ons or loafers. It is the safest and it can me any casual outfit dressier than usual with a bit of laid back feel. Another thing I'm obsessing over is bucket bag! I love the shape, the way it looks in an outfit and of course the amount of room you get.




What is your go-to summer outfit?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment