Monday 3 February 2014

MAC Haul




Hi lovelies! This haul is long overdue! I went to MAC store (located at Kirkaldie & Stains Lambton Quay) about 2 months ago looking for a perfect everyday lipstick. Of course being a girl, walked out with more than one item as intended! How can I say no to more makeup right? Anyway since it is summer in New Zealand, thought I would go for bronzy, natural products to sport a sun kissed glow. I have a pretty tan skin with a yellow undertone and for me, it is quite hard to find the right shade to perfectly match and complement my skin tone. 

Pro Longwear Foundation NC42 $70 NZD
Pro Longwear Concealer NC42 $40 NZD
Mineralize  Skinfinish "Give Me Sun" $56 NZD
Powder Blush "Coppertone" $48 NZD
Mineralize Skinfinish "Medium Plus" $56 NZD

Face products is one of my guilty pleasures. I always like trying new products that gives me a good coverage and flawless finish. 




Apart from impulse buy on face products, I also tried some of the lip pies from MAC. I am personally not picky when it comes to lipstick as long as it wears okay and the color pay off is good. I only own one MAC lipstick and that was back in 2005 when I was just starting out on makeup. I didn't really pay attention to it until recently when I purchased 4 new colors! I must say MAC has a wide selection of lipsticks with different finishes and is known to have the best color pay off in the market.

MAC Lipsticks $40 NZD
I have used Pink Pearl Pop and Speed Dial. Out of the 4, Speed Dial and Please Me are my favorite everyday lipstick! If you guys have recommendations, please feel free to comment and I would love to try more products from MAC!

Thanks for stopping by! xx