Wednesday 15 January 2014

December Sample Bar Box 2013





Hi lovelies! It is quite a late post but better late than never! December Sample Box is finally here and I must say, I am skeptical about this subscription box mainly because of the amount of skincare products that they always send. It's nice to see whats new but if you have a very sensitive skin, this is not ideal for you. I wish more beauty products would come up and maybe fashion related items other than skincare. Nevertheless I do enjoy discovering new products that is on the market! Down below are the products which is in the box:

Cheek and lips stain from Model Co is great for a more natural look and perfect for summer!

Sea salt spray for quick and easy beachy hair look.

This facial cleanser from Avene is suitable for sensitive skin.

Facial cream from Image which I haven't heard about. Not sure if it is a New Zealand product or not.

Rosehip Oil which is very affordable and is available in local drugstores in New Zealand. 

Ofcourse a much needed sunscreen for sun and uv rays protection!

I have not tried any of these products so can't really tell you my thoughts about it. Also I have lost the card that came with the box full of detailed description for each products! Anyways hope you guys enjoy this post and look out for more! Definitely working on more beauty and lifestyle posts! xx