Sunday 8 May 2016

UNBOXING | Lust Have It Beauty Bag


For a second I thought I lost this beauty bag! Turns out it was just sitting in front of me! LOL! Yay it is unboxing time! Probably one of my favourite thing to do and talk about! I believe this beauty bag falls under the month of March? Needless to say, the products I received were great! 
If you are wondering, Lust Have It is an Australian based beauty subscription site which delivers 5-6 deluxe products for only $19.95 per month! Every month, the products are curated specifically based on the month's theme / season. They also offer different subscription boxes to cater every beauty and fashion junkie's needs. If you want to read more information about the services they offer, head over to their official website here

Also you can get $5 off your first month subscription by using my code down below!


The contents of the bag has mixture of makeup products and skincare which I don't mind at all. I love a good balance when getting samples, and I know for a fact that these products will get use!

GLAZEL VISAGE SINGLE MATTE EYESHADOW (RRP $15) - I got the shade MH3 which is a washed lilac shade. I swatched this eyeshadow and it is very pigmented and silky smooth to the touch! Surprisingly it does not feel chalky or powdery as shades like this tend to do so. The packaging is simple, also you get quite a lot of product in the pan! The size of the pan is very comparable to the Makeup Forever single eyeshadow which is great! It will take me forever to finish this eyeshadow! The color is different and I can see this being worn on either day or night! Thumbs up for my initial thoughts!  Glazel Visage products can be found at www.glazel.pl


BE A BOMBSHELL Mechanical Eyeliner 'Bling Bling' (RRP $20) - The eyeshadow quads from this brand are top notch! Not to mention the lipgloss I got from the previous beauty bag! However, this mechanical eyeliner is a bit disappointing mainly because of it's really cheap packaging! The handle when held in an angle, makes the pencil twist up the product with a tendency of it to break or fall off! The liner itself is okay. Great for inner corner highlight, cupids bow highlight, and maybe under the brow highlight. Personally I don't think this liner is great for waterline mainly because i can see a little specs of glitter upon swatching, maybe as an eyeshadow base? The texture is a bit dry which can be a good or a bad thing when it comes to liner. You can find Be A bombshell products at www.beabombshellcosmetics.com



RUBY EYELINER SLANTED BRUSH (RRP $22.40) - Though it said eyeliner brush, I actually like using this brush to fill in my eyebrows. It has a great slant to it that will help my brows have that sharp chiseled line. The bristle however is quite thick and I can totally compare it to the Real Techniques brow brush. This brush is synthetic and i love using this with a brow pomade as it helps me shape 80% of my brows in one go due to its thick bristle. It is so soft and just a great everyday slanted brush to have! Available at www.lusthaveit.com


JERSEY SHORE COSMETICS ANTI AGING WHOLE BODY BALM (RRP $20) - Yet another all purpose balm which is perfect around this time now that the season is changing! Packed with rich Argan oil, Castor oil, Jojoba Oil, and vitamin E to deeply nourish and hydrate skin and hair. Due to the size of the sample, I actually use this as a lip balm and it does a great job with moisturising my chapped lips! Also when I'm on the go and forget to moisturise my hands, I use this balm to moustirise my cuticles and in between my fingers where it tends to crack and flake! Any moisturising balm, I'm all for! Available at www.jerseyshoresun.com

SEBAMED Liquid face & Body Wash (RRP $14.95) - I remember using this cleanser when I was a kid! This is great for sensitive skin and not only that, it also helps with the PH balance of the skin without it sucking the life of moisture off your skin! It doesnt have a scent to it which is great if you have massive reaction to overly powering scents or intense cleansers! Me having acne prone skin, this is perfect as a facial wash if I run out of my Cetaphil which is my holy grail! 


Overall, i'm pretty happy with the beauty bag and that eyeshadow though!Looking forward to incorporating it with a makeup look!

Thanks for stopping by!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment