Sunday 8 May 2016

THE FACE | HANGOUT & GET READY WITH ME


A very chatty video whilst getting ready! Never thought I would talk this much considering I'm very awkward when it comes to talking to a camera! I tried a few new products that I purchased early this year and incorporated them with my usual everyday makeup routine! 

Here's a full list of products I used in the video!

PRIMER : Nivea Post Shave Balm (thumbs up for making my foundation last 10x longer)
Dr. Brandt Pores No More Pore Refiner (perfect for filling in my pores and mattify my shiny face)

BASE: Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation '4W1 Honey Bronze' (holy grail full coverage foundation)
MAC ProLongWear Concealer 'NC35' (works great on coverage my dark under eyes without creasing and fading through out the day)

POWDERS: Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent Pressed Powder (great for setting the makeup as well as help create a flawless face)
MAC MSF Powder 'Dark Deepest' (wonder powder for bronzing!)
MAC Sheertone Shimmer blush 'Ambering Rose' 

EYES: Urban Decay NAKED 2 palette (perfect for day to night glam or for everyday wash of color on the lids)
MARSK Black Eyeliner (budge proof eyeliner)
Collection Does It All Mascara (it really does it all! From length, volume, waterproof. It also help the curls last longer!)

BROWS: BHCosmetics Flawless Brow Trio 'Medium' (ultimate go-to brow product!)
Rimmel Brow This Way Brow gel 'Medium' 

LIPS: Essence Lipliner 'Natural' 
YSL Rouge Volute Shine No. 9






Thanks for stopping by!
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment