Saturday 13 February 2016

UNBOXING | Lust Have It Beauty Bag

*affiliate post*

It's unboxing time once again and probably the most exciting part of my whole month! Since we moved to a new place, I lost track of what month this bag falls under. Lust Have It was kind enough to send another beauty bag and the contents are amazing! I've said it before but it keeps getting better and better!
Lust Have It is an Australian based beauty subscription service that gives up to 6 deluxe products every month for only $19.95 right in front of your doorstep! The products ranges from skincare, body care, hair care, and of course makeup! They also offer other boxes such as Eco Box or Beauty & Fashion Box monthly depending on what you're looking for! For more information about the beauty subscription or other queries, head over to the website


Also if you're looking into subscribing on your very first Lust Have It beauty box, you can use my code down below to get $5 off your first month!


ESSENZA FUSS FREE NATURALS Micellar Mini Wipes (RRP $2.25) - Wow cleansing wipes thats infused with micellar water! It makes it a whole lot easier to cleanse the face without rinsing! I've actually tried the wipes and I loved it! However, this wipes is a whole another level! It requires no water or cotton pads which saves a ton of time and waste! With just one wipe, makeup is off even the waterproof eye makeup is dusted! I've tried it twice since I got it, and I'm in love! 

NAOBAY Moisturising Peeling Brightening Facial Milk Scrub (RRP $27, 100ml) - Probably the most gentle facial scrub I tried. Even more gentle that Michael Todd Jojoba Charcoal Face Scrub. With natural peeling particles from the Acai palm tree, it gently exfoliates the skin removing surface cells and impurities. This product does not strip the skin too dry which leaves my face all moisturised even after exfoliating. It also has a pleasant, clean smell. 


BE A BOMBSHELL Eyeshadow Quad in 'Sydney' (RRP $22) - Another makeup product and a great makeup brand! I was so excited when I saw this quad and the shades are definitely right up in my alley! Swatching the eyeshadow shades were divine as they are so pigmented! The two neutral shades have a satin finish and the marbled/foiled eyeshadows are somewhat metallic which can be used either dry or wet. I can't wait to put this quad to use and create different looks! I also liked the fact that there is a highlight and transition shade! 


CHELLA Ivory Lace Highlighter Pencil (RRP $24.50) - This pencil can basically highlight everything, and conceal everything! I once saw this from ipsy unboxing videos from Youtube and thankfully, Lust Have it included it in the beauty box! 


Another product that was in the bag is the SASY n SAVY Hand Cream (RRP $15-$20, 40ml) which I didn't make it to my beauty bag as it was out of stock. Its a deep moisturising cream that hydrates the skin to defend hard-working hands from damage. It's a great on the go product to replenish hand moisture through out the day. 

 I'm happy with what came with the Lust Have It beauty bag this time! Everything is love and I actually have been using most of the products here and there and I'm not disappointed at all! I'm definitely excited to play with the eyeshadow quad (of course because it is makeup!) and create different looks! 

Thanks for stopping by!
xx









2 comments:

  1. I think I need that Naobay Face Scrub in my life, it sounds amazing! Looks like a pretty good size to get in a subscription box too! Score!

    Kate | themintedblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an amazing product! And yes Lust Have It has been pretty generous with their subscription products! This product will definitely last me for ages!

      Delete