Monday 15 February 2016

THE FACE | SUMMER BASE


This year's summer is by far the best I've experienced! The temperature never drops below 20 degrees which I enjoy and with the hope of it lasting for a long time. With this heat, protection is much much needed especially for the face. Not only that, if you're a makeup wearer like me things can tend to slip and slide so a good setting powder is a must to last a day without feeling and looking like a greaseball.
Since I do work full time with a minimal makeup requirement, I tend to focus more on the base than everywhere else. Lately, I have been gravitating towards the ChiChi Super CC Cream in 'medium to tanned'. It corrects, evens my skin tone, hydrates, and of course protects my face from the sun with its SPF 30. Probably the highest SPF content for a cc cream. If you are a long time reader of this blog, you know how many times I've featured the ChiChi Super BB Cream which I still love to this day. However, my skin has been extremely dramatic and red, that I needed something that can conceal that without irritating my skin. This product is amazing! It has a mixture of citrus, clean, and floral scent which I do not mind at all. I would say, it falls under neutral undertone which can suit every skin type  and undertone. The coverage is insane! I only use one full pump and it covers my imperfections and scarring just like a full coverage foundation would. With overtime use, this can improve the appearance of the skin. It is a one stop product perfect for everyday makeup for work or beach days. To control the shine and blur my pores, the RIMMEL Stay Matte Translucent Powder comes handy. It is a holy grail status product and it actually lives up to any high end powder standards, if not better! Such a finely milled powder, and it keeps me matte for up to 5 hours which is a deal breaker since I have an extremely oily skin. One thing I enjoy the most is it blurs out my pores which is amazing! For the price, you can't go wrong! 




Thanks for stopping by!
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment