Monday 22 February 2016

UNBOXING | Lust Have It Beauty Bag 2016

*affiliate post*

Back to back unboxing of the Lust Have It beauty bag! It's hard to stop myself from opening the bag! I can already see a bunch of goodies inside the box and oh boy! Lusties, we are showered with awesome products once again and this time its better! (GEE I know I've said this so many times but its truly amazing!)
If you guys have not heard of what Lust Have It is, it's a beauty subscription site that gives up to 6 deluxe beauty/skincare/body care products every month for $19.95 delivered right in front of your door! They also cater different subscriptions such as ECO Box if you're into organic products, and there's Beauty & Fashion Box where you get a mixture of both beauty and fashion trends. For more details about this subscription, you can head over to their website here.

I also have a discount code you can use which gives you $5 off your first beauty bag! 


UNANI Micellar Water RRP $22.50, 200ml - Micellar water became a trend on every skincare brands. This one is another addition to my skincare range. It leaves a nice refreshing feeling with its soft and clean solution that removes impurities and purifies the skin, leaving it soft and hydrated.


SKINYOGA Almond Orange Face Scrub 5g sample size, RRP $24, 50g full size - With the goodness of Almond and Orange  that does wonders in cleansing and repairing the skin, you can't really go wrong with this scrub! It mildly exfoliates the skin giving it a smooth and flawless complexion. I personally love facial scrubs, and this product looks and sounds so intriguing. It comes in a little vial which I think is very different and very organic. 

SKINYOGA Sandalwood Saffron Face Mask 5g sample size, RRP $24, 50g full size - With two of the best skincare ingredients combined to  improve the skin, what more could you ask for? Sandalwood is usually found in perfumes/eu de toilet (atleast the ones I know of) and it is very rare to find it in with face products. Sandalwood is apparently great for reducing dark spots and reversing the signs of ageing thanks to this product! Saffron will help improve the skin texture, making the skin more radiant and brighter! With a mix of walnut's anti oxidant properties, to help boost circulation, bringing oxygen and nutrients to the skin cells quickly. 

Can we all appreciate the detail and creativity of the packaging though! It is well thought of and different from a traditional box packaging! Very ergonomically designed and it truly represent their product with pride. I'm excited to try these samples and see if it performs well with my sensitive/acne-prone skin.




HIKARI Blush in 'Bikini' RRP $21 - A pinky peach blush with light shimmer which is definitely a summer color! It instantly lifts the cheekbones and illuminate it giving a more youthful fresh glow. The blush is pigmented and glides ever so smoothly into the skin. The opacity is build able which I prefer because you can never apply too much. 

HIKARI Lip Crayon in 'Macchiato' RRP $18 - Peachy brown nude for anytime of the day. Can be paired with a dramatic smokey eye or a neutral makeup! The formula is creamy and opaque. Longevity is not so bad. I swatched it on my hand and it lasted for a good 5 hours (take not, I even washed and scrub and hand and the pigmentation was still visible). Another good thing about this lip crayon is its very moisturising and comfortable on the lips. Definitely travel friendly or even perfect on the go lip product to have in my beach bag!




I'm very pleased with the contents of this recent beauty bag! I am travelling internationally soon and will definitely bring along all these products with me! From makeup to skincare, they finally get it on point! I'm loving not one but all the contents are definitely perfection! 

What do you think of this beauty bag?

Thanks for stopping by!

ALWAYS FEEL BE_YOU_TIFUL

xx







No comments:

Post a Comment