Saturday 13 June 2015

What I found in my jacket's pocket...


Ever wondered where all your favorite lipsticks went? Check your pockets because it might be there! I have a bad habit of putting things in my pocket and then later, forget about it. There are times where I get so frustrated and sad for not finding any of the lipsticks that I adore so much that I would blame other people or even my boyfriend for misplacing them! Anyway, while cleaning out my closet, I discovered a bunch of lipsticks that has been missing for more than a week or so. 

These lipsticks were the ones I mostly gravitate towards amongst my other lipsticks! M.A.C Velvet Teddy is my ultimate go-to nude lipstick and I've spoken about this lipstick a thousand times! Winter last year, my go-to statement lip was the Revlon Matte Lipstick in Faboulous Fig and I almost forgot I have this lipstick! It is a brick red shade which is very pigmented and creamy for a matte lipstick! I remember rocking this on winter night outs, and I'm looking forward to rocking this shade again this winter. The other 3 shades looks pretty close to each other. It is on a pinky beige side and is perfect for everyday wear. Milani Color Statement Nude Creme lipstick was one of the first ever lipstick I've featured on Meet Mariee (read post here) and I love love this shade till to this day! It is a perfect pinky nude shade that would suit any skin tone. It is creamy, does not bleed, and lasts up to 4 hours! Not to mention the gold packaging! Jordana Twist & Shine Balm in Honey Love and Essence Lipstick in All About Cupcake are almost identical both in texture and shade. They both have the balmy feel and very moisturizing on the lips. It does not leave a ton of color pay off but it is great wash of color on the lips.


What are the products or things you find in your pockets?



xo









1 comment:

  1. Hello! Hope your day is great so far! Followed you on Bloglovin! Geat blog btw. Stay beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete