Monday 2 February 2015

RANDOM GRAB: LAVENDER HAUL


When I see cute things, I can't help myself in purchasing! Exactly what I felt when I saw these goodies from the little shop. In conjuction to my previous post, here are the goodies I bought from Lavender Creek Farm's little shop.
Japanese Sencha Tea for $9. Another addition to my collection of tea! The ingredients includes tea leaves mixed with lavender angustifolia flowers. This would be a great calming tea after a long hard day.

Lavender Soap and Olive Soap which both cost $5. These two products are hand-made and organic. I'm quite excited to try the olive oil soap bar as a facial wash and see if its great for makeup removal as well, since I mainly use olive oil to take off my eye make-up.  As for the lavender soap bar, I think this would be great for shower/bath after a long day. Knowing that lavender is great a stress reliever, and great for relaxation. I also purchased the wooden soap holder for $7.50 which I thought would go well when displaying the soap in the bathroom!


Lavender Hydrating Mist for $6.50. I have to admit, this was the first thing I saw at the shop! Hydrating mists are great refreshers on a very hot day, also they are great help in making your makeup less cake-y. When your face feels a bit too dry, spritz a bit and it helps give a bit of moisture back to your face. What I like about this hydrating mist is, it is only made out of 3 ingredients - lemon verbena, lavender hydrofoil, spring water. I have already tried this mist and oh boy it feels so refreshing!


Do you guys like lavender? If so, what is your favorite product made out of lavender?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment