Wednesday 11 February 2015

LIP WEEK: XXXL SHINE GLOSS





Essence is one of my favorite drugstore brand that is out in the market. They are fairly cheap but the quality of their products are mostly amazing! The one product that I can't get enough of is their Silky Touch Blush which is highly pigmented and just blends into skin smoothly. 

Another favorite from the brand is their XXXL lipgloss range. These glosses are overly pigmented, extremely glossy, and the best part is it is not sticky at all! The lasting power goes up to 4 hours which is pretty good for drugstore. Prices of these lipgloss vary from where you buy them from. I purchased these lip glosses together with the shimmery lip glosses which I also did a blog post awhile back, read here. I purchased mine at Farmers for less than $5.00NZD. It comes in a acrylic tube and a doe foot applicator which I prefer over than a brush applicator as it spreads the product evenly upon lip application. On lazy days, I like to wear these lip glosses as it gives opaque color so as shine for a more fuller lips. My favorite shade out of four is 'Red Blossom' which comes out watermelon red on my lips.




Wearing the shade 'Red Blossom' on my lips.

Have you tried any of the Essence XXXL lipgloss?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx












No comments:

Post a Comment