Thursday 5 February 2015

LIP WEEK: SUMMER PINK FLINGS


Pink is such a universal color and there's a ton of different shades that would suit different skin tone. I have posted my favorite pink lipsticks in the past and they are more winter appropriate for my liking. I love a good bold lips but for summer, I'd rather rock a tint or a pinky nude lip which I think looks more flattering.

I have narrowed down my top pink lipstick pick into four, and by far my most worn shade is Milani Color Statement Lipstick in Nude Creme. It is such a good everyday pinky nude. For summer days or summer night outs, I love rocking the Rimmel Apocalips in Apocaliptic. It is a blue-toned pink which is great for making your teeth appear white also leaves a nice stain on the lips. Natural days calls for a sheer tint that's great for that healthy glow. I switch between the Max Factor Giant Pen Stick in Foxy Amber and Witchery Lipstick in Shell. Both leaves a glossy finish and has that balmy feel which helps with lip moisturization. 




What is your favorite pink lippy?


Thanks for stopping by!
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment