Thursday 12 February 2015

LIP WEEK: Essence Long Lasting Lipstick


Lipstick is definitely one of my weakness when it comes to makeup aside from face powders. If I could recommend few makeup products that is worth investing on, it would be foundation and lipstick! 
You're probably going to be sick about me posting a lot of Essence products but I love Essence cosmetics especially their lipsticks! One it is very affordable, two the formula and opacity of lipsticks are great, and three packaging is sleek and sturdy. What else can you ask for? These lipsticks are moisturizing and glides smoothly when applied into the lips. The longevity of these lipsticks are amazing! I definitely did not expect them to last longer than 2 hours! I purchase my Essence products from Farmers (New Zealand department store). If you live in Australia, Essence can be found in Target, Kmart, Priceline

I have three shades to show you and my favorite out of the three is 'Natural Beauty'. It is the perfect nude-y pink shade that is great for everyday wear, or paired with smokey eye. 'Barely There' is a brown nude which is definitely a 90's shade. It has a slight pink to it. The last shade is of course 'Wear Berries' which is a berry shade and definitely a pop of color material. 

I cannot say enough good things about these lipsticks and I definitely think you guys have a good swatch when you see them in stores!




Have you tried any of the long lasting lipstick from Essence?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment