Thursday 8 January 2015

#OOTD: Shades of Grey


Top: Uniqlo Denim Shirt

Shorts: SUPRE High-Waisted Distressed Jeans

Sandals: WITCHERY Cynthia Slides

The weather today is incredibly random. The heat of the sun makes it hot but when you stay in the shade, cold breeze is what you get. One of the downsides of summer in Wellington! Well at least it is a good day so can't complain. For today's outfit, I chose to wear a denim top as it will keep me a warm when it gets chilly and also acts as my extra layer of protection against the UV rays. I paired it with high wasted distressed shorts, as it compliments the top also it gives it a more casual laid back look. Shorts is definitely my go to on summer time and you can never go wrong with it. To make it even laid back and beach appropriate, I chucked on my Cynthia Slides which became my fave sandals. It is quick and easy, goes with everything kind of sandals. Oh and this is my first oufit post of 2015! Crazy!







Thanks for stopping by!
xx














No comments:

Post a Comment