Friday 5 December 2014

THE BODY SHOP MINI HAUL


It has been a few months since the last time I have shopped for goodies. I remember obsessing over Body Shop's body butters back in high school! They are so thick, moisturizing, and they smell amazing! But then products from other brands took over and I parted from using any Body Shop product until recently. I love the Vitamin E skincare range they have and I use the moisturizing mask during winter to plump and rehydrate my skin. And then the Chamomile cleansing balm/oil came out which does a great job in taking my makeup off and is a complete dupe to Clinique's Take The Day Off cleansing balm.
Back to the haul, I only picked up two items this time. I was in need of a new shampoo that will somehow help with my dry flaky scalp. I have tried a few but nothing seems to work. Then I saw LoveMelissMichelle's Youtube favorites and she featured this Body Shop Ginger Scalp Care shampoo (RRP:NZD $22.95 250ml). It is great clarifying shampoo as well as soothe your scalp and remove loose flakes. Thought I would give it a go since I do suffer from dry scalp and flaking. Another product I picked up is the Tea Tree Body Wash (RRP: NZD $16.50 250ml).  Tea tree is a great anti-bacterial ingredient to combat acne. I do get ocassional back acne, so I'm in a constant search for a great body wash. I have high hopes for this and hopefully this product works. 


What's your favorite Body Shop product?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx





No comments:

Post a Comment