Saturday 4 October 2014

RANDOM GRAB: Heaven-Scent Wax Burner



I'm a sucker for burning candles any time of the day, whatever season it may be. It is such a therapeutic thing to do especially after having a long stressful day. Recently, I purchased some Yankee wax melts to try. Usually you can just light a tea light warmer and place the wax melt on top but I wanted to find something more practical and user friendly. I have been looking for electric wax burners for the longest time! Basically an electric wax burner is a great alternative to using tea light candles. In my opinion, you can save more by using electric candles in the long run than tea light candles. Another great thing is, it saves you from having gazillion empty tea light tins laying around the house at no time. But the best part of electric wax burners are the designs that they come with! It is such a great functional home decor piece.


After hours of searching for electric wax burners that will have the most reasonable shipping options, I finally found a New Zealand based website that sells what I've been hunting down for! The online store is called Heaven-Scent which is locally based up in Auckland, New Zealand. In their website here, all their electric wax burners are made out of ceramic, and uses halogen light bulb to slowly melt the wax. They also sell an exclusive New Zealand made wax melts which comes tons of different scents! The electric wax burners' price range is less than $50 NZD which such a steal, with a standard shipping of $10 NZD. My order came after 3days which is pretty quick, they also include a free wax melt for your first order which is pretty awesome! I also  love how they packaged everything to make sure that nothing breaks or chips which is great! I only have this electric wax burner for less than a week and I am in love!






*This is not sponsored. I purchased the product with my own money.*


Thanks for stopping by
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment