Sunday 5 October 2014

Current Favorites: Spring Flings


So much has changed in my daily routine. Now that it is spring time, I have come to let go of my full coverage bases and converted myself into lightweight bases and dewy finish. 'Dewy' I know! I use to complain about having oily skin, but recently I learned to embrace my natural oils. It is not that bad as long as you have the right products to tame the grease a bit. Being 'on the go' most of the time, I have to narrow down what I use in my face. Focusing on a more natural look with a bit of color is my way to go.





LOREAL PARIS Skin Perfection - Oh my, this product left me speechless! It is that good that you just have to try it for yourself. It shrunk my pores after 1week of consistent use, and the bumps that normally occurs in my face every morning vanished. This product truly makes your skin smooth and even. 

HOURGLASS Veil Mineral Primer - This primer is by far the best primer I have ever used. It cancels out your redness, helps control your oil, has a SPF 15, minimize the appearance of pores, and the best thing is it makes your makeup water resistant! I love how my makeup wears through out the day when I use this primer. It does help on prolonging your makeup and I kid you not, your makeup will look the same as to when you first apply them which is jaw dropping! I might have to suck it and purchase the full size because I just can't get enough of it.

ESSENCE I Love Extreme Mascara - I have a love and hate relationship with this product. So much product clings to the brush which is wasteful, but I guess it isn't too bad considering this is a very affordable product. The brush bristles are the rubber kind which I like for hugging your lashes to give them length and volume. I also like that at the end of the brush there is a ball like bristle that is great for separating the lashes and getting little lashes coated.


BAREMINERALS Ready Foundation (Golden Tan R330)  - Powder foundations are great for oily skin and for the skin in general. It makes your skin breath and it does not clog the pores. This powder foundation is different from the MAC Studio Fix that I normally use. It gives a semi-matte finish and it is not flat. It gives a full coverage when applied with a flat kabuki brush. I like this for everyday because it does not take much time to apply. Blends into the skin and does not look cakey, plus it has SPF 20! 

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Powder ( Dark Deepest) - I use this to bronze up my face to give it more dimension and color. I love the warmth of the darker powder shade rather than the actual bronzer because it gives more of a gradient shadow as supposed to a blunt line around the perimeter of the face. And it appears more natural too!

ESSENCE Silky Touch Blush (BabyDoll) - For the price you pay, this blush is incredibly pigmented! It can get a bit powdery but once you buff and blend it into the skin, it gives a natural healthy flush into the skin.


YANKEE Candle Wax Melts - I cannot stress enough on how great these things smell! These 2 are my absolute my favorite scent. Highly highly recommend! The scents scream summer which I'm totally excited about!


That sums up my current favorites/obsessions. What are your current favorites?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment