Monday 6 October 2014

SOOTHE YOUR SKIN




Well seems like I'm doing alright with this while blogging everyday thing, and I hate to say this but I am loving it so far! It does help my creative juice flow a lot better! 

Spring time is usually when my allergies occur. Usually it's both asthma and wind burn which sucks. I have this one product that I have been using for years to soothe any burns, rashes that I have. I even use it as moisturizer sometimes, and it is the Aloe Vera Gel. Recently, I suffered from a very bad skin irritation due to sunscreen  and aloe vera gel saved my life! It calmed down the redness and soothe the irritation. If you want the full effect, I suggest you to refrigerate it first then apply to your skin. There's no particular aloe vera gel brand that I like, they all do the same thing. Totally random right? But hey! not everyone knows about the benefits of aloe vera gel and how useful it is for everyday life! I found this interesting website called MindBodyGreen, click here to read the 8 benefits of aloe vera gel!


Thanks for stopping by!
 xx

No comments:

Post a Comment