Wednesday 16 December 2015

THE HOLIDAY FACE | Emerald Green Eyes, Nude Lips



It is holiday season and time to bust out our colourful palettes. For this look, I decided to use the Special Occasion palette from BH Cosmetics. This palette is everything! 30 different eyeshadow shades and 9 blush shades, what more could you ask for! 

I went for green as it is a colour I know I would not gravitate towards. This look was also inspired by Julie G where she did a similar look but more vibrant. I want this look to have a warmer tone and look a bit subtle for day time. Since it is summer here in Southern Hemisphere, I focused my look for summer. Ofcourse you can easily amp up the look by wearing a bold lip and falsies.  I paired the eyeshadow look with a winged liner and a nude lip since the eyes is already colourful. I love the way it turned out and will definitely rock this look for holidays! Lipstick is Max Factor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick in 'Mysterious Hazel' .

I purchased the Special Occasion palette awhile back and I love love this palette! You can seriously create different looks with this palette! It comes with a descent size mirror, slim packaging, and tons of colours! I would seriously take this palette for travelling. I can't remember how much this cost as I got it from an online sale site. I'm pretty sure this palette is still available from the BH Cosmetics website. What's strange is that the pigmentation of the eye shadows are not swatching great, but when applied to the eyelids with a makeup brush, it blends ever so smoothly! I suggest to spritz the brush with water or fixing spray when using colours to get more opacity. 




Thanks for stopping by!

Remember to BE-YOU-TIFUL


xx






No comments:

Post a Comment