Thursday 10 December 2015

THE FACE | 10 Minute Makeup for Lazy Days


I have not been experimenting much with makeup recently because of early start for work. Everyday, it takes me about 30 minutes just to get myself out of bed. From then, I started learning how to get ready within 10 minutes including clothes and hair. 



Now that the weather starts to feel a lot warmer, I don't really care much about caking it all up. I tend to focus more on the base, lashes, and lips. For my base, I love a good multipurpose product! Lioele Dollish Veil Vita BB Cream in Green is my go-to. Crazy ting about this product is that it comes out green bt once you blend it into the skin, the color changes to match my skin tone! It conceals my redness, mattifies my skin, and adds a decent amount of coverage. It also feels lightweight, not to mention it has a built in SPF so its prefect for this summer!


Lack of sleep results to panda eyes and I'm definitely guilty! This Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer is literally magic!! It conceals dark circles like no other and it is one of the most hyped product for years! The only thing I would change is the sponge tip applicator which is not so hygienic.


bareMinerals Powder Foundation is my ride or die powder! It definitely replaced my MAC Studio Fix powder which I used to love. This powder has the best coverage that doesn't look or feel heavy on the face! It is finely milled that it just melts into the skin. For a powder, I'm actually impressed that my face still looks luminous. To put back dimension and color to my face, I went back to using this Australis Paparazzi Perfect Blush in 'Poser' (read blog post about this blush here). I particularly did not like this shade, but for a quick look this is what I go for. It's quick and I can bronze and blush at once! 


Brows is definitely one thing that I need to take time doing. But when I get real lazy, tinted brow gels are my go to! I recently discovered the Artdeco Eyebrow Filler. I believe the color is universal as I didn't find any other shade apart from this, well atlas none at Farmers! The fibres in this brow gel helps fill in sparse areas of my brows to make it fuller. and natural looking Not only that, it also shapes and tames my brows in place. 


I don't wear eye shadow on days like this, instead I like using a bright eye pencil to brighten my waterline. The two products that I'm currently loving the the NYX Jumbo Pencil in 'Pure Gold' and Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Eyeliner in 'Nude'. It instantly tightens the eyes making it appear more vibrant and awake. 


A nice tint on the lips will definitely make the whole look complete! On a daily basis, I'm a lip balm type of girl. I love a good moisturising product on my lips and a tint adds a whole another level (by that I mean a healthy looking lips). My favourite at the moment is from CoverGirl Smoochies Lip Balm in 'Luv U'. 


Finally to full open up the eyes, I love a good mascara! I rediscovered Rimmel London Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara in 'brown'. The wand of this mascara is able to get little lashes making them fuller and elongated! Mascara is must have step of my makeup routine as it opens up my eyes as well as make it seem like I exerted more effort in the eye department. This mascara does not flake and definitely holds up a curl for the whole day! Even though it is not waterproof, it doesn't smudge on me considering I do have oily lids. 



Thanks for stopping by!
xx









No comments:

Post a Comment