Tuesday 20 October 2015

UNBOXING | Lust Have It! September Beauty Bag 2015


A little different bag than the norm! September's Lust Have It beauty bag is definitely one if not the most exciting bag I've received! September's theme is 'on the go' so the products included are perfect for those busy career people who's always out and about! I could also refer to it as a little emergency kit just incase of beauty disaster, you got it covered!


Lust Have It! is an Australian-based online beauty subscription that brings up to 5 deluxe sample right in your front door for only $19.95 per month! For more information and details about the beauty subscription check out their website here. I also have a discount code for the new lusties!


Now onto the contents of the bag!

YOUR TEA Skin Magic Tea (sample size | RRP: $35 per box of 60)

Tea is something I'm a bit fuzzy about. I kind of like my tea a bit strong and bitter. That tells me something that tea is doing its purpose! I know sounds a bit strange. Anyways, I've been seeing Your Tea all over Instagram with people saying its the best tea, etc. Ofcourse, I got all giddy when I saw this sample in the bag! And what do you know, it's a tea for the skin. It is suppose to help nourish and rejuvenate the skin by hydrating, clearing the heat caused by sore cystic acne, and drain inflammation. Since, my skin behavior has gone wild, I'm hoping that this would somehow clear my breakouts. I probably need to purchase a box to fully see results, but this is a nice add on to have!

Kerastase Resistance Bain Force Architecte Shampoo (deluxe sample | RRP: $42; 250ml full size)
Kerastase Resistance Masque Force Arhitecte (deluxe sample | RRP: $62; 200ml full size)

If you got stuck out of town unplanned, this hair product combo will help you achieve a nice and silky hair ready for the next day! The packaging is so cute and dinky that you can easily fit inside your pocket! Kerastase is a great hair treatment brand for dry and damaged hair. It gives back moisture and softness to the hair even after one usage! 

WHITE GLO Professional Choice Whitening Toothpaste (24g sample | RRP: $5.49, 150ml full size)

Oral hygiene should be everyone's top priority! No one wants to be talking to people with bad breathe!  White Glo toothpaste is a great toothpaste for keeping your breath fresh and also for whitening! It is formulated for actor actors and models to achieve that glamorous, radiant smile! You can purchase this toothpaste from your nearest Countdown! Full size comes with a toothbrush which is a plus especially for traveling! 

DESIGNER BRANDS Twist n Go (RRP: $4.99)

Do you constantly suffer from chipped nail polish halfway through the day? Well Designer Brands has a solution for this! behold the twist & go nail polish remover! You simply dip your finger, twist, and instantly removes any traces of nail polish off the nails! It is great if you like changing up your nail polish out of the whim!

top: OFRA Lip Liner (full size, RRP: $19.50)
bottom: UB COSMETICS Tint Stick(full size, RRP: $23)

And my favorite content of this bag! The lip products! We get not only one but two lip products, perfect for spring time!

OFRA lipliner in 'Wine' reminds me a lot of the Essence lipliner in 'Honey Bun' which is a brown nude but a tad bit warmer. It is created with synthetic beeswax which makes it water resistant. This would be ideal for a long day consisting of non-stop talking, eating and drinking between breaks. It also helps any lipstick from feathering whilst making it last a longer. 

Another lip product is a Tint Stick from UB Cosmetics. It is a water-based formulation with anti-feathering wear, and transfer-proof! Infused with Vitamin B5 for extra boost of hydration! I tried the tint stick on for a couple of hours and it did not budge what so ever! I had to use a cleansing oil to fully remove the stain off my lips. This could be a great pool party essential this coming summer! 

SWATCHES


Wearing both lip products from the bag on my lips. 

Overall, I'm really happy about Spetember's Lust Have It beauty bag! Everything is useful and appropriate for warmer weather! I'm keeping this in my hand bag in case of beauty emergency. 

Have you got yours yet? What do you think of the contents?

Thanks for stopping by!
xx







No comments:

Post a Comment