Wednesday 14 October 2015

Current Favourites: Under The Weather Skincare Products!


Unhealthy eating and stressed for the past week brought my skin to total turmoil. Little friends started popping out and partying in my face which is by far the worse that my skin suffered from. I freaked out and used multiple products excessively to try and make the breakouts go away but then I realized that I'm making it worst for my skin. So instead, I minimized the products I use and went back to the OG that helped me through monthly breakouts. 
The only Proactiv product that works in my skin type! Clarifying Night Cream helps unclog my pores and treat acne over a period of time. It has a sweet fruity scent which surprisingly don't irritate my skin and it helps with keeping new breakouts at bay. I also pair it with Clean & Clear Fast Clearing Spot Gel to treat stubborn painful acne. It calms down any redness and swelling of my acne and it works great under or over makeup! My all time favorite moisturizer is from Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion. Honestly this has been the greatest moisturizer ever! It is scent free, light weight, and it works great especially with sensitive skin.  For pamper days, or to further spot treat, Origins Clear Improvements Active Charcoal Mask is great! Charcoal mask is known to unclog pores and treat impurities. It does pull the gunk out of your face, so after couple of day's use you may experience some breakouts but after that stage, it does leave the skin clean and breakout free. I also use the mask as spot treatment often to help diminish any swollen acne and marks. For extra step, it is important to hydrate the under eye area. It reduces fine lines, and gives a smooth canvas for makeup application. To achieve a more moisturized under eyes, The Body Shop Aloe Defence Eye Cream comes to the rescue. It hydrates, depuff, and sooth my under eye area. 




These products are truly amazing! I use the same products for both day and night until my skin clears up. Mind you, every skin types are different so what works for me may not work for you. Finding the right products is important in achieving great skin as supposed to frequently trying different products. Remember, it takes months for a skincare product to fully work so patience is key. 



 Thanks for stopping by!
xx








No comments:

Post a Comment