Wednesday 7 October 2015

THE FACE: Nude lipsticks besides Velvet Teddy


I have featured Velvet Teddy multiple times and it is by far the best nude lipstick that I own! I love the way it looks on my skin tone, it conceals the darkness around my lip line and gives me "my lips but better" shade. 

Personally, finding the right nude shade is a struggle. After few years of searching, I finally found the shade with the perfect undertone. Since discovering Velvet Teddy, I find myself gravitate towards shades that have brown undertone (i.e dusty mauve, brown beige). I've narrowed it down to five lipsticks which would 100% look almost the same on my lips! HAHAHA.
Next to Velvet Teddy, my most used nude lip products as of late is combination between the Essence Lipliner in 'honey bun' and M.A.C Pro Longwear Lipglass in 'ready or not!'. It creates the most flattering subtle ombre lips perfect for everyday wear. On other days, I would just alternate as to which ones I grab first. 




Wearing the Max Factor Colour Elixir Giant Pen Stick in 'Mysterious Hazel'

xx








No comments:

Post a Comment