Monday 1 June 2015

LUST HAVE IT! March Box 2015 Unboxing

*affiliate post*


It's been awhile since I did an unboxing of Lust Have It beauty bag! Took awhile but it is finally here. I'm guessing the theme for March was all about skin and body care in preparation for upcoming colder months. 

For more information about how the beauty subscription works, head over to their website here


Other beauty boxes they offer:

Fashion & Beauty Box $35 per month
-For lovers of both fashion and makeup delivered directly to your door. This is the best way to keep up with on going trends without breaking the bank. 

ECO BOX $29.95 per quarter
- If you're into natural and organic products, this box is for you! Contains up to 7 samples delivered at your door.

To sign up, simply click here



What's in the box?

LonVitalite Coconut Milk Hydrating &Nourishing Face Mask. Longest name ever! Who does not love a good face mask? This face mask is enriched in coconut oil which is widely known as a great moisturize, anti-ageing agent, fading scars ( i.e from acne, age spots, hyper pigmentation), etc. It has a natural chemical to keep the balance of the skin as well as make our skin tissues strong and supple. 

APPELLES Apothecary & Lab Blackseed Shampoo. The pleasant scent reminded me of one of the Loreal Paris shampoo with rosemary which I find very soothing and relaxing. This shampoo cleans and nourishes, also removes excess oil and dead skin from the scalp, providing good nutrients to a strong healthy hair. 

APPELLES Apothecary & Lab Tamanu Conditioner. Enriched with tamanu nut oil which helps repair and protect the hair from UV, chemical damage by maintaining manageability and softness of the hair.  

Both shampoo and conditioner contains three main ingredients: Rosemary which cleanses and disinfects the scalp, Ylang yang to help with hair growth, and Lavender to soothe and relieve minor irritation of the scalp. I'm pretty excited to try these duo and see results! Both products can be purchased from appelles.com

Model Co BB Plus Cream. The shade that I got is Light which is way too light for my complexion and a bit too pink toned. I guess I'm going to use this as my highlight shade or brighten under the eyes. This Bb cream has a lot of great benefits. "Combining serum, moisturiser, primer, foundation and SPF 30+ UVA and UVB Broad-Spectrum Protection sunscreen, BB PLUS covers blemishes and imperfections, helps maintain hydration, corrects signs of dullness or fatigue and helps protect the skin from UV rays." (source: Model Co website). However the claims are pretty promising so I might have to mix it with a deeper shade for it to work in my skin tone. 

URIAGE Soothing Cleansing Water. Another skincare line that originated in France! Just like the Bioderma, Uriage Soothing Cleansing Water removes makeup and cleansed the skin without irritating, damaging, or drying out the skin. In fact, it has a soothing ingredients that will calm the skin. This kind of product works on all skin type and is ideal for sensitive skin. 

URIAGE Hydra - Soothing Cream. Rich in moisturizing agents with combination of Uriage Thermal Water, this cream helps relieve and rehydrate the skin. It also helps protect the skin from factors leading to stressed skin and reduces irritability. Hmmm it all sounds so pleasant, and I think this brand would be comparable to La Rosche-Posay which I love! Comes in a dinky sample size and can't wait to put this to test!

Urban Skincare Co. Daily Body Cleanser. I've gotten a few samples from this brand before and I totally love their products! Sadly, due to excessive amount of products I'm trying out, I never got around into purchasing a full size! This product is a gentle body cleanser that removes dirt and debris without stripping the body moisture. What's interesting is that it has Corriander Oil which supposedly relieves dryness and skin irritations while protecting the skin from environmental stress. 


           


Overall, I did like the contents of the box! I could not tell you the prices as my box did not come with the card. I'm more excited about the shampoo and conditioner and see how well my hair would take rosemary. 

Did you get your Lust Have It box? If so, which product is your favorite?


xo








No comments:

Post a Comment