Sunday 12 April 2015

CURRENT FAVOURITES: Shopping from my stash


I'm proud to say that I haven't been on a makeup spree shopping lately. I realized that there's no point to hoard more products if I still have tons of stuff hiding away in my makeup storage. So I decided to shop my stash instead, found my most loved makeup products and started using it again!


Urban Decay NAKED 2 Palette - First ever eyeshadow palette I owned when I was starting getting into makeup. I remember this is the only thing I use back then. New makeup products came along the way that made me forget on how amazing this eyeshadow palette is! The texture is soft and buttery, they also blend like a dream. The only downside is, shimmer shadows tend to fall out upon application. Using your fingers to tap the shadows into the lid works and gives it more opacity. 

M.A.C Powder Blush in 'Melba' - First M.A.C blush I bought and used almost everyday! I feel like you get your money's worth when buying M.A.C product! How? because no matter how much you use any of their powders (face and blush) it seems to not leave any dent at all! I've own this blush for 2 years now and I'm nowhere into seeing the pan anytime soon! 
 The color appears light but it totally goes with any skin tones. I like how you can build the color up to your desired opacity without the fear of applying too much. 

Chi Chi Fabulous and Flawless Foundation - Great drugstore foundation I've tried so far! It gives up to full coverage without making your face look all caked up. It also gives a airbrush, porcelein like skin which looks great on photos. It has a perfume like scent which can be a miss for others. It comes in a glass bottle and a pump which makes it easier dispensing the product. Texture wise, it is thick and creamy but blends nicely into the skin. It gives a dewy finish so if you're oily, I would set it with a powder.

Laura Mercier Primer - a new-ish find that I've come to love. It is a great primer and I like to wear it under full coverage foundation. It moisturizes the skin, as well as smooth uneven texture, and somewhat minimize pores. I learned that if you give it some time to sip into skin, it makes your foundation look flawless. 

M.A.C Oil Control Lotion - I stopped using this product because it is breaking me out. But then after a few months and now that my skin is better,  I started using it again. It helps minimize the oil in my face and makes it soft and moisturized. For when I'm in a hurry, I use this instead of my primer and it works just as fine.

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - The most creamy and moisturizing concealer I've ever used from the drugstore! I love this concealer and the way it applies into the under eye area. It gives a good coverage without making the under eye area all flaky and cake-y. A little goes a long way and it blends like no other. 

Carmex Lip Balm - I have featured this a few times in my previous blog posts but I cannot stop using this lip balm. It has some sort of mint eucalyptus feel and scent to it that moisturizes the lips as well as leave a tingy feeling. I think thats awesome because it kind of plumps the lips as well! I love how it lasts for a long time even if you drink, eat, and talk! I find that I only have to reapply it twice through out the day. A must-have product especially now that we are coming to winter.

M.A.C Lipstick in 'Velvet Teddy' - I purchased this product before it got the hype. This is probably one of the matte formula M.A.C has that it does not dry out my lips. It applies smoothly and evenly without tugging your lips. I also find it a lot moisturizing than any other matter lipsticks I own. A brown nude shade that is perfect for everyday. Surprisingly, it wears different to different skin tones!





xo




















No comments:

Post a Comment